*Disclaimer the images used are not mine, obviously*
I am sure everyone has a bucket list of places they want to go, things the want to do etc so I’ve decided to share with you mine
- Egypt – I have wanted to go here since I watched the 1999 film The Mummy with Brendan Fraser. I just liked the history and mystery about the place (plus I wanted to be Evie when I grew up) so hopefully one day I’ll get to go
- Africa – Mainly to go on a real African safari and to experience the different culture
- U.S.A – I would love to do a drive through America and experience Salam as well as many other places, again for the history
- New Zeland – Now I mostly want to go to see the beauty of the place but to also be a geek and go on the Lord of the Rings tour because why not eh?
- Norway – what can I say except Vikings, wolves and the Northern lights
- Japan – 100% because of the culture. I want to see a real Japanese Geisha and see there gardens and temples, history, culture, beauty
- Athens, Greece – I love archaeology and history, Athens like Pompi (which I have been to) is just one of the most go places, plus I would love to see things like the temple of Zeus 🙂
I mostly want to see all the world if I can as I am sure there are loads of little places out there that I wouldn’t even know about, unless I went on a tour or something.
Where are some of the places you want to go to? and why? 🙂
x Kayleigh x